Call for Papers
For a new submission click here.
For late news submission, please email directly to the Technical Program Chair, Stanislav Tyaginov (Stanislav.Tyaginov@imec.be)
|Abstract Submission Deadline||Extended to July 30, 2019|
|Author Notification||August 25, 2019|
|Late News Deadline||Sept 10, 2019|
|Final Paper Deadline||October 13, 2019|
We invite you to submit a presentation proposal that addresses any semiconductor related reliability issue, including the following topics:
- Gate/Interconnect dielectrics (high-k, SiO2, SiON, low-k)
- Conventional and emerging memory devices (RRAM, etc.)
- FinFET, SOI, FDSOI, non-CMOS (III-V), and novel devices
- Emerging technologies and devices (2D materials, IGZO, etc)
- Power and wide bandgap (SiC, GaN, etc.) device reliability
- Transistor reliability (hot carriers, NBTI/PBTI, TDDB)
- Modeling and simulation of reliability issues
- Impact of transistor degradation on circuit reliability
- Designing-in reliability (products, circuits, systems, processes)
- Customer product reliability requirements / manufacturer reliability tasks
- Wafer level reliability tests, test approaches, and reliability test structures
Please prepare your two-page extended abstract (maximum two pages including figures) in pdf format, and submit it to the following URL: to be updated
Please follow the IEEE template when preparing your abstract.
All submissions will be acknowledged by email within one week. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your submission, please contact the Technical Program Chair. Your abstract should state clearly and concisely the results of your work and why they are significant. Representative data and figures that support your proposal are REQUIRED.
Previous 2018 URL (for example): https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iirw2018
We will now be accepting a limited number of late news submissions for consideration as Late News Abstracts. For consideration as late news, please submit a camera-ready 4-page manuscript which, if accepted, will be included in the workshop proceedings. As with the regular abstracts, please follow the IEEE template.
For further information please contact the Technical Program Chair:
Stanislav Tyaginov, IMEC