Call for Papers
We invite you to submit a presentation proposal that addresses any semiconductor related reliability issue, including the following topics:
- Designing-in reliability (products, circuits, systems, processes)
- Resistive memory: degradation mechanisms
- Deep sub-micron transistor and circuit reliability
- Customer product reliability requirements / manufacturer reliability tasks
- Root cause defects, physical mechanisms, and simulations
- Wafer level reliability tests, test approaches, and reliability test structures
Please prepare your two-page extended abstract (maximum two pages including figures) in pdf format.
Please follow the IEEE template when preparing your abstract.
All submissions will be acknowledged by email within one week. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your submission, please contact the Technical Program Chair. Your abstract should state clearly and concisely the results of your work and why they are significant. Representative data and figures that support your proposal are REQUIRED.
We will now be accepting a limited number of late news submissions for consideration as Late News Abstracts. For consideration as late news, please submit a camera-ready 4-page manuscript which, if accepted, will be included in the workshop proceedings. As with the regular abstracts, please follow the IEEE template.
For further information please contact the Technical Program Chair:
Jason Ryan, NIST