Help identify your company’s prominence to world-wide semiconductor device and circuit reliability experts!
Every autumn, the world’s reliability experts gather near South Lake Tahoe, California for the International Integrated Reliability Workshop. A sister conference to the IRPS, the IIRW provides a rustic and secluded environment for device and circuit reliability experts to tackle the industry’s most perplexing and imminent reliability issues. For more than 30 years, the IIRW has served as a forum to present new and original work in the area of device and circuit reliability.
Corporate patronage of IIRW ensures the vitality of IIRW for your employees and customers and also serves as a vehicle to better acquaint reliability experts to your company’s prominent role in the semiconductor industry.
Become a Patron
You may make a payment with a major credit card or AMEX.
- Click on "Registration". You will be redirected to IIRW registration site.
New Patrons registration is temporarily closed.
- Click on "Start a New Registration" and choose "Corporate Sponsor" for the Registrant Type.
- Enter a registration code corresponding to the level of support you would like to be. The code is indicated in the description for the level of support.
Supporting Patron ($1,000)
This level of support includes a corporate logo on the Table of Contents of the attendee electronic handout and acknowledgement during the IIRW opening remarks.
Registration code: SupportingPatron
Notepad/Pen Patron ($1,000)
There is also an opportunity to provide notepad/pens (with corporate logos) to all attendees. In this scenario, a fresh set of notepads/pens would be laid out in the technical session at the beginning of each day.
Registration code: NotepadPenPatron
Major Patron ($3,000)
All of the benefits of "Supporting Patron" plus
- corporate logo, and link to company website on the IIRW homepage.
- ¼ Page of advertising (corporate logo, hyperlink, and short advertisement paragraph) in the attendee handout.
Registration code: MajorPatron
Principal Patron ($5,000)
All of the benefits of the "Major Patron" level plus the placement of your corporate logo on the attendee gift.
Registration code: PrincipalPatron