Conference Registration Information
In addition to the standard shared cabin lodging option of previous years, two new exciting lodging options will be available in 2017:
1. Private cabins (for an added fee).
2. Guests of attendees are welcome. This option will require booking a private cabin.
These new options are space limited and all reservations are first come, first serve. Please do not delay if you are interested in one of these options.
See below for a more detailed overview of the various lodging options.
Registration will open in mid-August 2017. Check back here for updates.
2017 IIRW Registration Fees
|Attendee Type||Fee (USD)|
|Student: IEEE Member||$1150|
|Student: Non-IEEE Member||$1250|
|Lodging Options||Fee (USD)|
|Adult Guest (age 13+)||$850|
|Child Guest (ages 3-12)||$250|
|Child Guest (under age 3)||No charge|
IIRW Registration covers the cost of lodging, meals, tutorials, discussion groups, and the technical program for the duration of the conference: Sunday night meal through Thursday lunch. Registration of one to six guests includes a private cabin for $300, in addition to the guest fees listed.
|Other Options||Fee (USD)|
|Transportation from/to SFO||$170|
|Late Fee (after Sept. 17, 2017)||$100|
IIRW is offering transportation from San Francisco Airport (SFO) leaving at 1pm October 8, 2017 and returning to SFO October 12, 2017 at approximately 6pm. Please see the Travel Information page (under Venue) for more information about the shuttle service. The cost of this optional service is $170 per person.
An additional $100 late fee is assessed after September 17, 2017.
Overview of Lodging Options
The Stanford Sierra Camp offers lodging for attendees in rustic cabins that have two bedrooms, one bathroom, and in about half of the cabins, a common area. Bedrooms have either two single beds or one queen size bed. Common areas have two single beds, so those cabins can accommodate larger families. Cabins have beautiful views of Fallen Leaf Lake and/or the surrounding mountains. Lodging options for IIRW 2017 include the following:
1. Shared Cabin - This is the standard lodging option used in all previous years. Attendees have their own bedroom in a two bedroom cabin. The bathroom and common area are shared by both attendees.
2. Private Cabin - For an added fee, a cabin may be reserved for a single attendee, or an attendee with one or more guests.
3. Add a guest - Adult guests and child guests may be registered by an attendee. Up to five guests plus attendee (six total occupants) will be accommodated in a single cabin (one and only one cabin accommodates up to six guests plus attendee). The cabin will be reserved for the attendee and guests only, and the Private Cabin fee will apply. Guests may not participate in the technical sessions of the workshop, but have full access to facilities at Stanford Sierra Camp, including all meals.