- All abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail will not be considered.
- All submissions will be acknowledged by email within one week. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your submission, please contact the Technical Program Chair.
- Your abstract should state clearly and concisely the results of your work and why they are significant. Representative data and figures that support your proposal are required.
Regular Abstract Submission
- The 2 page extended abstract (maximum two pages including figures) must be provided in English.
- Extended abstract must be submitted in A4 size format (210 mm x 297 mm).
- Extended abstract must be submitted in PDF format.
- Please follow the IEEE template when preparing your abstract.
Late News Submission
Limited number of late news submissions for consideration will be accepted.
- For consideration as late news, please submit a camera-ready 4-page manuscript which, if accepted, will be included in the workshop proceedings.
- As with the regular abstracts, please follow the IEEE template. Late news must be provided in English, A4 size format
Late news submission will be open after the regular abstract submission is completed.
Accepted Author Information
IIRW has three different kinds of papers:
- regular oral papers, which will be presented during the topical sessions at the workshop
- refereed posters, which will be presented during the poster session
- open posters, which will also be presented during the poster session but will go through a final review stage at the workshop before inclusion into the proceedings
All authors of accepted papers will be assigned a mentor to ensure the best possible quality of both presentation/poster and final paper. All authors are requested to adhere to the deadlines/milestones. Additional information will be provided by email.
Top 5 IIRW papers
At the end of IIRW, the technical program committee will select the best five papers for publication in a special issue of IEEE Transaction on Device and Material Reliability (TDMR). The selection will be based on the committee's evaluation of the abstract, presentation and final paper.
Upon selection, an extended version of the paper will be submitted to TDMR manuscript central no later than November 30th. The extended version should include 30% additional content compared to IIRW final paper. The additional content of the extended version will be evaluated by TDMR special issue review committee. The paper will be published in TDMR March special issue. More information about TDMR is found here.
IIRW encourages Student presentations
Student papers, presented by students and based on their research work will be considered for Best student paper award. The award will be decided by the technical program committee upon evaluation of the abstract, presentation and final paper. The author must identify the submission as "student paper" during the submission process, by adding "Student paper" below the title. The best student paper will be automatically added to the paper selected for publication in TDMR.